Centre 151 is dedicated to helping people improve their health and wellbeing with high quality treatments from our therapists. All practitioners at Centre 151 are self-employed. Please contact them directly for appointments or enquiries.
- Christa Powell – Osteopathy
- Eva Banik – Structural Integration and Myofascial Release
- Geraldine Emmanuelle – Reiki and Sound Healing Master
- Jean-Philippe Guichard – Shiatsu
- Jo Lim – Therapeutic Thai Massage and Chi Nei Tsang
- Paul Brumwell – Traditional Thai Massage and Chi Nei Tsang
- Rachel King – Thai Massage
- Siobhan Kelly – Reiki
- Meet our therapists at the monthly “Massage Shala” where you can receive a first class treatment at an affordable rate.
- Shala is a sanskrit word meaning “home, abode”, therefore the Massage Shala is a home for our therapists, practicing in a shared space. We gather together to practice, share, experience and grow – a community of healers working together in conscious harmony. Receiving treatments in a communal area is the norm in South East Asia, where massage is an everyday practice to maintain health and wellbeing.
Please check our Facebook page for upcoming dates, or contact us for more information at email@example.com.