- Centre 151
- 151 Whiston Road
- E2 8GU
- T – 020 7739 3650
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Registered Charity number: 291530
- Office hours
- Monday to Saturday
- 10:00 – 17:00
- By Bike
- There is a Santander docking station located nearby at the corner of Whiston Road and Thurtle Road. More info on Santander Cycles
- Please note that bikes are strictly not allowed inside our building and must be locked outside.
- By Train
- We are directly between Haggerston overground station and Hoxton station.
- To best locate us, we are on the corner of Whiston road and Queensbridge Road diagonally opposite the Acorn pub.
- By Bus
- Bus 394 stops very near Centre 151 and runs from Islington/Angel to Hackney/Homerton. The bus stop is “Thurtle Road”.
- Bus 149 and 242 can be accessed from London Bridge Tube Station and run to Centre 151.
- There is parking along the road in front of Centre 151.
- Monday to Friday: Parking anytime after 18:30 is free.
- Saturday: Parking after 13:30 is free.
- Sunday: Parking free all day.
- There is no wheelchair access however Centre 151 is currently working on making the Centre more accessible.
- There is a step-free toilet on each floor.
- We encourage our service users to have an eco-friendly behaviour when traveling to Centre 151 and use as much as possible the following means of transportation: by foot/cycle or by public transport.
- Centre 151 recently took part in an Eco-Audit led by London Sustainability Exchange in order to analyse the environmental impact of our activities. Through this commitment to the environment, we aim to inspire our service users to reduce their own adverse environmental impacts.
- Send us your feedback at email@example.com